Gotham Dream Cars
- The Dream Car Sprint is a fast-paced autocross event that tests your skills behind the wheel of some of the world’s greatest exotic sports cars.
- Free from the confines of speed limits and traffic, The Dream Car Sprint lets you drive your dream car the way it was meant to be driven. Our specially designed autocross courses are designed with fun and excitement in mind – enough twists and turns to keep you focused and enough open pavement to keep your heart racing at 8000 rpm.
- After a safety briefing and vehicle overview, a professional instructor will guide you through the course, after which you’ll open it up for the thrill of a lifetime.
- You’ll leave with a huge smile, photographs of your experience, and one less item on your automotive bucket list. Until of course, you come back for more…
- And all of this awesomeness is available for just $249 !
Flat Rock Brook Nature Center
- Flat Rock Brook is a 150-acre nature preserve and environmental education center in Englewood, NJ, just two miles from the George Washington Bridge. Visit the 3.6 miles of self-guided forested hiking trails that lead to a cascading stream, wetlands, pond and meadows. Register for one of their environmental programs for schools or the public and learn about the natural world! There are opportunities to volunteer, and donate!
Sol Spa Body & Foot massage
- At Sol Spa, visitors get back on the path of wellness through massage therapy. With the emphasis on foot massages, the salon’s technicians treat the body’s important aches and chronic conditions. With reflexology, for example, they target pressure points on the feet to help relieve pain, stimulate blood flow, and eliminate toxins from the body. Along with foot massages, they also soothe visitors with whole-body massages that break up tight muscle knots and induce overall relaxation.
- Vida Garden has both indoor and outdoor space featuring cocktails and small plates plus hookah. Safety precautions include tables that are 6 feet apart (limit of 8 to a table), temperature checks at the door, and sanitizing stations throughout. No reservations is the policy, the garden is first come, first served — though a strict dress code is being enforced, with I.D. required after 9:00 PM. Hours are currently Thursday – Monday from 5:00 PM- 2:00 AM.
- The Bergen Performing Arts Center (bergenPAC) is northern New Jersey’s busiest nonprofit, 501(c)(3) performing arts center – a home to hundreds of world class performances at affordable prices reaching audiences of over 150,000 each year.